Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Getting Ready for Camas Vintage Faire


September 19th is approaching and I'm still putting the finishing touches on the great stuff I will bring to the faire.  Tables, chairs, benches and lots of small goodies.....fun!

I have moved into a small space with some of my furnishings at Camas Antiques.  This is the second space for me as I already have my scrabble and game piece jewelry in a wall space there, too. Little did I know that after 1 month I would be contemplating a larger space already.  I just hope I can keep up with the demand.  Everyday it just gets better and better.  It's really great to work with the people at Camas Antiques because they are friendly, pleasant and very supportive plus Camas Antiques is such a fun place to shop......don't you think?!

Well, time to work out some more details but I'll keep you posted......................bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment