Sunday, August 29, 2010

Camas Vintage Faire......a most INCREDIBLE day!

How do I descibe the day I had yesterday?!  Well, I could say it was THE MOST incredible, fun, fantastic and greatest day I have had in a very long time.  I mean every single word of that last sentence. 

The Camas Vintage Faire was held yesterday for its second year and I gotta tell you that if you didn't participate, you should have.  There were people everywhere and they were buying merchandise like it was free.  We had such a great day that I didn't want it to end.  But alas, it did but I will always remember the great people that I met coming in and out of our booth all day.  Fun stories and lots of chatter filled the day.

I do want to extend a HUGE thank you to both Debbie and Laurie (Worthy Goods) for putting together another show that was even better than last year.  They both work so very hard and they still manage to have a smile on their faces for everyone.  Thank you both!!!!!

My photos were rather limited due to the need to help customers all day but here are a few to give you the idea of what we had to offer during the day.  This isn't even the tip of the iceberg when it came to having merchandise available.  Thankfully, we took very little of it home.  My husband is finally a very happy man to have room in our garage once again.

See you all next year.....same time, same place!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment