Monday, January 17, 2011

Paying Attention....But To Which Project ?

What is it about making jewelry that takes so much time and attention?  It's not like I make serious fine jewelry anymore.  I make the "fun" stuff.  Once I get going in the studio I cannot seem to stop soldering (and burning myself in the process).  I lose all track of time and family when I am working.  Does this happen to any of you ?  I don't think that I am the only one.  Am I ?Also, how about the inability to keep my sights on just one project at a time.....NO, I have to jump around to about 4 or 5 different things that I might have half finished at any given time.  Is something wrong with me ?

At any rate, I still seem to be able to finish it all in spite of myself.  I think I'm getting old. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment