Friday, February 25, 2011

French Books Galore

It was very cold and wet the other day so I decided to clean up alittle in my cabinets, etc.  Now,  have always known that I had lots of French books, however, I really never knew just how many.

Much to my surprise I have about 45 French books of all types and ages.  Although most of these are from the late 1800's and early 1900's, the condition of them is excellent.

The reason I collect these in particular is that, #1 I LOVE anything French (don't we all), #2 the smell of old books and #3 one day I will be able to read them all. 

Now, I know it sounds crazy to continually buy books that I just keep hidden in a book cupboard.  That's why I have now taken them all out for the world to see.  I guess it's kind of like admitting I have an addiction to French books.  Now I cannot hide it anymore.

C'est la Vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment