Monday, June 27, 2011

Getting Ready For A Busy Week

Another weekend has come and gone....time to prepare for a week full of busy work in preparation for all kinds of shows coming my way thru October.

There have been so many shows that I have committed to that I am having a hard time keeping up with all the merchandise that I need.  Between Camas Antique sales and these various shows my inventory is looking rather "soft" about now.

Never fear, I do have things, lots a big things, lurking around Oregon and Washington that I need to pick up and put into my inventory as soon as possible.  I think you will all like what you are going to see from both Gifty Chix and Brocanteur Vintage (my other business).  So keep visiting and shopping with me.  I'm sure you too will find a piece that speaks to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment