Thursday, August 11, 2011

Adult ADD......I Think

I'm thinking of changing my tickets......again.  There is not a day that goes by when I don't get bored with the tickets I have or I want to change them up to something "better".  Why is that?

I have the attention span of a squirrel and I jump from one thing to the next just as fast.  Now, this photo is what my new Brocanteur Vintage tags will look like for at least a couple of shows, but I have yet to determine a new one for Gifty Chix.

That one is always a problem.  Maybe I should just have one business name and stop making myself all crazy and stuff.  Yea, I say that but I never do it.  So off I go looking thru my photos and such trying to come up with a new tag or label or both.

It never stops.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment