Monday, October 12, 2009

So much talent in so many places.

This past weekend I took alittle trip around this area to find inspiration and motivation.  It really is no surprise that around every corner there are sooooo many talented people doing original and creative things with all sorts of materials.  Where do these ideas come from?  Are these people just born with this talent?  I wonder.......

Furniture that is left for toss out have been given a facelift with fresh paint and fabric and otherwise unuseable frames and plates are reborn into great "new" pieces for another generation to come.

I, myself, picked up 3 chairs to transform and I cannot wait to get them going on their new life.  Paint and fabric in hand, I will tackle these new projects just in time for the holiday season.  With alittle luck, I might just inspire someone, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment