Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Treasure hunting isn't for the weak.

Just when you think you can't find anything else worth your time and trouble, you run into a far, obscure place that is filled to the brim with treasures?!  Well, I did over the weekend and have gone back three, count 'em, three times since Saturday to buy more stuff. 

If you haven't been to my booth at Camas Antiques please go and see the beautiful yellow shabby chic dresser that I acquired from this far away land in Oregon.  It's sooooo cute and lovely I want someone to buy it and take it home with them before I decide to keep it for myself.  It certainly gives me cause to ponder a moment about the great places that I have yet to discover and things I have yet not found.

Enjoy your week and happy hunting........

No comments:

Post a Comment