Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time to catch up........

Hello.  Sorry I've been away for so very long but it appears that my 2 business ventures are getting the better of my time.  Hopefully, I will be better in dealing with my time and being able to give both businesses the time each one equally deserves.  Between Gifty Chix and Brocanteur Vintage, I don't know which way is up.  Ever feel that way!?

So, here we are again trying to get more and more interesting things to sell and today was a GOOD day.  Out and about in the countryside, I was able to find a marvelous old 6 foot table that is absolutely perfect for both my booth at Camas Antiques and future shows.  This table is being delivered tomorrow and I cannot wait to get it here.  I'll take a photo and post it tomorrow. 

For the most part I feel that it is getting more difficult to find just the right pieces to fit into our "style" of merchandise to sell.  It's either too shabby or just not shabby enough.  Quite the dilemma.

Just to move some of my older pieces out, I am having a sale at my home this Friday and Saturday.  I have set aside half of my garage to move this stuff out so please if you are in the neighborhood drop by.  You may find a thing or two for yourself.  My address is 2700 East 6th Street, Vancouver, Washington  98661.
360 200-1267.  Give a buzz if you like something in the photo and want to get to it earlier than Friday.
See you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment