Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Time To Get Ready....With Time To Spare

October will be sneaking up here quicker than I can imagine and I need to get ready for the October show I am doing with 80 other vendors.  It should be a blast.  These vendors are all new to me but I am spreading my wings abit and doing more shows.  I use to do the Ballard Farmer's Market every Sunday for years when I lived in Seattle but it got to be too much when furniture became a part of the mix.  Too much bulk......

Anyway, here it is Fall.....are you all ready for it!?  I certainly am.  It's a part of the year that I enjoy the most. but it does make a a very chilly garage so not too much work going on in there soon.  Oh well, I have my studio upstairs in my home which is great to work in.  All my favorite trinkets are there.

So off I go to get down to business today.  My to do list includes a trip to Camas Antiques to fluff my space then it's off to the paper store.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment