Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back In The Studio For Some Fun

 Here it is Tuesday and I'm already subjecting myself to some much needed studio time.  I managed to finish these two spoon necklaces for the next show I am doing in November but still plan to make about 20 more.

They are pretty fun to make but do take alot out of you with all the pounding and all.
This photo to the right is a small cabinet that I have that is FULL of religious pendants.  Some from Mexico, some from France and other places.  These have been with me for awhile now and they will be on sale very shortly.  There really are some extremely nice charms.

Oh well, I feel the heat from my soldering gun calling me back to continue my work.

Have a super week everyone..........................

1 comment:

  1. I love the spoon necklaces! Can't wait to have one for my own :)...
    Happy soldering!

    ReplyDelete