Sunday, December 26, 2010

2011.....Good Things Coming

2nd Saturdaz Show in Seattle 2010

The year is coming to an end and all I can think about is 2011 and all the great things to look forward to.

My son will be getting married in Hawaii later this year.  My husband's health is improving daily and our cat is getting better each day after his cancer surgery.  Its been a mixed year for us here at the Van Guilder house but we plan to fight back with a vengeance.

The business end of my life has kept me sane (and insane at times) during the harsh times of 2010.  I love what I do and try very hard to stay focused on it.  I think, at time, I have missed the mark but I regroup and come back harder.  2011 will be a great year for both Brocanteur Vintage and Gifty Chix.  There are many new things coming down the pike for both of my business' and I can't wait to jump in with both feet.

Come along for the ride...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment