Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas and Making Plans

Christmas will be here in less than 2 weeks.  Can you believe it !?

Decorations are all done and cards have been sent now all I have to find out is how many are coming for dinner.  Having a chef for a son makes it really difficult to plan, especially during the holidays.  Even though the restaurant is closed for the day it still takes so many hours of his time to prepare that sometimes he just doesn't want to do anything during the holidays.  How can I blame him?!

Well, since he got engaged this last Summer I thought it would be really nice to have everyone over for the holidays.  Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part.  But all is not lost.  There's still time to make a plan.......I guess we could always go out to dinner and leave all the work to someone else?  Now that might be the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment