Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away

Alright, I know.  This is going to be a subject that will be talked about over and over again for days.....all the rain.  What we need to remember is that we live in the Pacific Northwest.  We should ALWAYS expect the rain, right!?

Oh well, we'll all get thru it.  Let's make sure we drive safely and carefully.

So, it's Sunday and we're packing up the hotel room from the show in Seattle that we did on Saturday.  It was fun and exciting, as usual.  If you've never attended a 2nd Saturdaz Show at Magnuson Park in Seattle, you really should.  Lots of great treasures from some very talented vendors can be had by all.

I met soooo many wonderful people yesterday.  Lots of photographers and other vendors that were helpful and full of information for future shows to attend, even some ins and outs and some shows NOT to attend.  That can be helpful, too.

Alot of people asked if my home was similar to the wares that I sell at shows.  Well, I've attached a photo of my living room.  I guess I would say that I try my best to reflect my home in my merchandise. 



My dining room is also in the same style but we have made a few changes since this photo was taken but it is still very much "white, white, white".

Stay dry and stay safe everyone and enjoy the rest of your weekend while I drive I-5 on my way back to Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment