Friday, April 22, 2011

Grey is the new white?

Lots and lots of grey showing up lately.  Everywhere you look, grey.

I like it.....alot!  So, I have taken my once green buffet and painted it ......grey!  What a difference it has made.  So chic and works ever so well mixed with white furniture, too.  The buffet will be making its debut at the May Junk Salvation Show in Puyallup and I can't wait.  The next table that I will be doing in grey will be a round pedestal dining room table.  Stay tuned for that, as well.

Don't forget.  You can get a dollar off coupon in my booth at Camas Antiques for the May Junk Salvation Show.  If you cannot make it to Puyallup, please check out my list of where to find me for some upcoming local shows that I will be participating in, too.

See you soon.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment