Thursday, April 28, 2011

Things That Inspire Me

When I do my research for new and unusual things, I often spent a small fortune on French magazines to look thru.  Now I do not read French but I feel that they still inspire me without the written word.

One look at this picture here and what does it do to you?  Take your breath away like it did to me?  The colors, the patina on the furniture and floor isn't it just the best thing EVER!?  I think it is.

If I could find a house or just a space like this I think I would have to pinch myself back into reality.  How wonderful it would be to have your coffee here in the mornings and look upon all this.  Just the thought makes me scream with envy.

This photo is from Maison's Cote Sud.  Their website is www.cotemaison.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment