Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Don't Forget Junk Salvation Show


Funky Junk Sisters
 For those of you who don't realize it, the other half of my business is called Brocanteur Vintage.  It started out as an off-shoot of Gifty Chix but then I began to see a definite difference in the types of items I was selling and decided to split the two.

Gifty Chix is jewelry, etc. while Brocanteur Vintage takes on all the furniture and larger items.  But my point here is that while Brocanteur Vintage is listed as a vendor at the upcoming Junk Salvation Show, I will have some of my Gifty Chix jewelry items there, too.

The most important thing, however, is that you NOT miss this Junk Salvation Show.  There are going to be lots of great vendors and many treasures for all of you to take home with you.  So please make sure you set aside May 13 and 14 at the South Hill Mall in Puyallup for this wonderful show hosted by the Funky Junk Sister.

See you there........................

No comments:

Post a Comment