Monday, November 30, 2009

The first phase is over....for now.

Well, hope everyone had a super Thanksgiving.  I certainly did.  My children were here with us, as well as, my sister and her hubby.  Good fun.......

Now, that the first "rush" is over, we can all rest up for the Christmas buying frenzy (we hope).  I have put several new Christmas items in my booth, mostly decorations and they seem to be flying out.  No wonder I can't seem to keep my booth full but I'm NOT complaining.  This is what this business is all about and I am very happy that I am part of it.  I currently have some really great two-tone glass ornaments in my booth that are simply wonderful.  They're suppose to look like an icicle but they are clear glass on one end and have a colorful oppisite end....really cute.

My Christmas trees have all but sold out and the sparkle ornaments are still hanging around the booth in one place or another.  My large furniture pieces keep selling and it is getting harder and harder to replace them at a reasonable price.  Things out on the market are getting soooo expensive and it makes it very difficult to pass a good deal onto my customers but I will certainly do my best to continue to bring the best items I can find at a price everyone wants to pay.  That's my goal in this business and I will strive to keep it that way.

So, as I write this blog addition I am still without my own computer so I cannot add any photos but as soon as I have my new one I will be post some new chairs photos that I have done with the most desireable fabric out there.

Until then......happy hunting and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment