Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gone too long.

Well, not that anyone has missed what I have to say but I have not blogged since October 18th and I am truly embarassed.

Too many things going on in one house and hopefully it will all become calm once again real soon.

But to catch up abit, I have been continuing to treasure hunt for beautiful and unusual items to sell in my booth at Camas Antiques.  If you get over there, please check out the new soldered pendants I have in my small jewelry booth right next to the checkout counter.  My GIFTY CHIX banner is hanging inside it.  These pieces are things that I originally was doing when I began in 2004 along with the alphabet pieces.  The soldering part of my business has suffered the most since getting into the furnishings part of being a dealer.  Not alot of time for jewelry making but I intend to get back into it with a vengence.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I have just begun to make the menu and shop for the big event.  I am really excited because we will have most of our family here with us this year.  Our oldest son, who is a chef, is actually going to dine with us and that's a treat considering I only get to see him a few times a year (or so it seems).  So we will make a new bunch of tasty new items for this holiday and hopefully they will get the "thumbs up" from the resident chef.

Well, I'm off to get dinner on the table so take care and happy blogging........................

No comments:

Post a Comment