Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time to get moving again.......

The holiday season is over and 2010 promises to be full of exciting new projects, treasures and discoveries.
Like others in this business of vintage furnishings and treasures, I went to my two booths at Camas Antiques and gave them the once over.  Moved things around, brought out ne merchandise, made new jewelry and other special goodies and displayed them to the best of my ability.
My jewelry, pendants, scrabble tiles and other items have been selling so very well for me that I think I still need to give alittle more attention to that side of my business.  I actually started in this business with jewelry first then it morphed into furnishings so I want to hold true to what has been successful for me all along.
My ETSY shoppe will be undated with new merchandise real soon so please stay tuned. I am also very happy to announce the opening of a new website,  Brocanteur Vintage, that will be launched in the next 60 days. It will be filled with wonderful flea market finds from home and abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment