Friday, January 8, 2010

Another great day in the Northwest.......


The other day while transitioning my space at Camas Antiques into the new year, I was told that I am a "private dealer".  This was because I keep to myself and share very little about my private life, etc.  My reasons for doing this are not hostile in any way, it's just the way I have always been.  With this being said, I am going to do my best to share alittle more with all of you.

I have posted a picture of my lovely house on my blog.  We love this house and it has soooo much charm and lends itself to our style of furnishing so well.  Speaking of interiors, here is a photo of my dining area in my home.  Hope you like it as much as we do.  All the furnishings have been redone by me and the various "fun" bits and pieces have been picked up in various parts of the world in which I have traveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment